My husband tells me he is going to the bank this AM to make a deposit and also to get something to eat. I tell him all I care about is the biggest cup of coffee that he can find. So, what does he come back with--a large glass of iced tea. Confused? I'm not because he did not want to spend the extra 60 cents to get me a large coffee because you can get any size soft drink or tea for a $1 at McDonald's. OMG!!!! I would have dug in the bottom of my purse or searched the floor of my car for the freaking 60 cents! I know money is tight with the economy but if you want me to be a nice person for the day---SPEND THE EXTRA 60 CENTS AND GET ME MY COFFEE!! I will remember this when I put a chopped steak down in front of him instead of a ribeye and he asks "What's this?" I will tell him that the ribeye costs too much.
Enough said,
Shawn

No comments:
Post a Comment