I have decided to start blogging again. I seem to need to vent lately about lots of things so I thought maybe if I blog then others won't have to listen to my mouth run all the time. This could be a good thing because my husband says that I am always talking and never shut up.
Well, I have a new addiction and can't get enough of it. For those who know me well, you know exactly what I am talking about--Facebook. I love it. I can now catch up and find all my old high school friends that I had lost contact with. It is really fun to see what everyone is doing on a daily basis and wonderful pics of their families. My stepson informed me the other day that Facebook is for the old people and the young people do My Space. Since when is 40 yrs old considered old? For those who don't have a Facebook account you really need to check it out and see what all your old friends are doing.
We had a big milestone in the family this month. My stepson is official married and has left the nest. He and his new bride have moved into their new house and are living like adults. It is so funny to see how you have to grow up and be adults once you have responsibilities. They are so funny about grocery shopping. They actually look at the prices and determine if they really need the product and if they should by the name brand or go for store brand. It was funny when my mother in law went over to their new house, my stepson made her take her shoes off because he did not want her to get the carpet dirty. She laughed because she said he never cared about what he did when he lived with us or her but now that it is his own he has a different outlook.
Well, I think I got some of my venting out for now. I am really going to try to keep up with this blog. Check back often for "The Crazy Lives of the Taylors".

No comments:
Post a Comment