How about the race on Sunday? Did you see Jeff Gordon win the race at the last lap? Now that is what I call awesome driving. We were all standing up screaming at the tv because we could not believe what an awesome race it was in the last 10 laps.
Well, enough about the race. Sorry I have not blogged lately but not much has been going on. Me and the girls had colds for the last couple of days so we have not really done much. I have gotten on a cleaning kick and remodeling thing. I got my scrap/craft room done and will get picks downloaded soon. I am going to work on the kitchen next. I am wanting to restain the cabinets, replace the lighting, change the countertops, and definately change the paint color. So, pretty much everything except the appliances and the flooring. Depending on how much it costs will depend on how much I do.
Update on Spirit Week. We did awesome. Our elementary school alone raised almost $15000. That is great for our little town. The whole school district together raised $59000 for Habitat for Humanity for our area and the house went to a woman and her family that work in our school district so it made it extra special because we knew who the money went to.
I will try to update sooner this time.
Boring life this week,
Shawn

3 comments:
no comment on Jeff Gordon. He isn't my favorite but to each their own. Sounds like you have been busy getting your house looking good - I need to come over for a visit to see it all. Where did you move your scrapbook room? I met another one of your friends today at the baseball game. She had nothing but nice things to say about you :)
Jeff Gordon - 2nd place :) You need to update!
did you forget you have a blog? Just reminding you!
Post a Comment