Sorry I have not posted anything lately but I have been so busy. I got into a cleaning frenzy and have had my house turned upside down for the last week or so. I don't know what got into my hubby but he has been organizing everything. Gosh, I hope he is not going to die on me or anything. I have always heard that people try to get their stuff in order before they die. I sure he probably is just tired of not being able to find what he is looking for because it is not where it is supposed to be. I will post some pics soon of my new craft room. We have been moving around rooms and I have my own scrap/craft/sewing room now. I am really proud of it. I organized it all by myself and put together all my shelving. I really like it.
This is Spirit Week for Mabank so my week is going to be crazy. The schools do stuff every day to help raise money for a charity and donate all the money at the end of the week. Our little elementary school alone raised $1600 just today. Last year our school district raised $30,000 for the American Diabetes Association. They all do an awesome job. The charity this year is Habitat for Humanity and it will go to a family in our own community. What is really neat is that they are building a house on the High School campus for the family and will assemble it once all the walls are ready at the actual job site so our own students are building the house. We are playing Wills Point for Homecoming and we challenged them to raise more money that us. Hopefully we will win. I will keep ya posted.
Go panthers, beat Wills Point!!!!!!!

1 comment:
waiting patiently for pictures of the new scraproom :) HINT HINT
Post a Comment