About Me
- Shawn
- Self employed with two daughters, one step daughter, one step son. Married to a wonderful man.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Richardo Sambrano ruined my weekend ! ! ! ! !
What a three day weekend !!! The girls and I went to the water park Hawaiian Falls in Garland on Saturday from 1-6 PM. When we came out to the truck we fould out that someone had broken my side window and stolen my purse. We called the police around 6 PM and filed a report. My credit cards, drivers license, cash, checkbook, and several other things along w/ my Coach purse were gone. Immediately David called to get everything cancelled. I felt so violated. We went out to dinner and finally got home around 11 PM. When we got home there was a message on the phone from Canton Police Dept. (which is only 20 minutes from my house) saying that they had my drivers license, ss card, and several credit cards in there custody. I am freaking because I am thinking that is person was looking for my house and just happened to have gotten pulled over and caught w/ my stuff. The girls were very upset and crying because they were afraid this person was coming to get them. I called the police dept. and they said that a guy had been caught at a water park Splash Kingdom in Canton breaking into cars and he had my stuff. They wanted to know if I had been there that day. I told them that I had been to a water park in Garland. This really opened up the case because they wanted to check all water parks in the D/FW area to see how many he had targeted. They told me that I could come to the police dept. on Sunday and get my stuff. I was so relieved. On Sunday morning the phone rang and Terrell Police dept. (which is about 30 minutes from my house) was on the phone. They asked me if I had had my purse stolen because they found it in a dumpster behind Tanger Outlet Mall with my checks and several other things in it. I told them the whole story and they said that they would get with the other police depts. and could release my stuff to me that day. So, Sunday was spent running around to police depts. picking up all my stuff. Well, I still do not have the cash or the girls ss cards that were in the purse but got everything else back. The guy is in jail at Canton Police Dept. He was caught breaking into the cars w/ his children w/ him which really makes me sick. He is 27 years old and has 7 convictions for theft. A new law was passed on Sept. 1st that if you have repeat convictions then your next one becomes a felony so I was guaranteed that he will be serving time in prison for this. That is the one thing that I am happy about. I got an estimate to fix my window and it is going to cost me about $500 to fix it. Richardo Sambrano is his name and he is from Grand Prairie, TX. The way I see it, Richardo Sambrano owes me $500 for my window, $100 cash that was in my purse, the cost to replace the girls ss cards, and a huge appology for violating me. I hope he pays!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
For some reason I thought it was your back window! Glad they caught the guy! See you tomorrow!
nothing exciting happening in your life? I need to read an update!
Post a Comment