It seems like lately around here that everything is going wrong. I thought things usually happen in threes but around here it seems like by the dozen. Let's see, in the last month, our car broke down 2 days before we were supposed to leave on a roadtrip to Las Vegas. Thanks to my parents we borrowed their SUV and got to go. While we were gone they did not fix the car or bother to call us and when we got back a week later I called and they said it was not covered by warranty and would cost $800 to fix. After the car being in the shop for 3 weeks we picked it up and got it fixed for $200. So, I am on the "I hate FORD products" bandwagon right now!!!
Next thing that happened was the big screen TV in our living room went out and they wanted somewhere between $600-$800 to fix it. Good things came out of that though--my hubby finally got his big 60" plasma TV now.
That same day the house felt hot but I thought is was just because I had been running around cleaning all day and was just hot. By the time my hubby got home around 5 or so he came in and said that it showed it was 80 degrees and it was hot. It got worse as the night progressed and we all about died from the heat. I just knew with the luck we had been having that we were going to be out several thousand dollars for a new unit. Good things came out of that also---a switch had gone bad and made the heat come on and I got that fixed for a little over $100.
Oh, and the best one yet--my stepson who is 18 yrs old and thinks that he is an adult and should get to do what he wants when he wants decided to get into an argument with his father and take out his anger management on my ceramic stove top $1500 oven. Good things came out of that also though--I got a new stove and also a new dishwasher.
Wow, I am worn out just thinking about all of it. So, after all the bad things it all worked out (except the stepson thing--he still thinks that he should be able to do what he wants when he wants).
I am really starting to like this blog thing because I can get everything out and express myself. Keep checking back because my life is definately not boring.
Anyone want an 18 yr old,
Shawn

1 comment:
I would have waited to replace the stove - an excuse not to have to cook :)
Post a Comment