About Me

My photo
Self employed with two daughters, one step daughter, one step son. Married to a wonderful man.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It's Official ! ! ! !

Little David is officially a college student. Today was his first day at UT-Tyler. He is taking classes there and also online classes at Eastfield College. He is going to have a tough semester though because he is taking 24-25 hours. I think that is way too much but his dad says that all he has to do is study and not work so he should have plenty of time to get it all done. I am not real happy because he is still living at home. I just assumed that he would go off to college and live there. I was really hoping to get his room for an office/scraping room. Oh, well.
School is almost here. I am so excited because I am about to pull my hair out with the girls running around all day w/ nothing to do. I cleaned the house and as soon as I got one room done and moved on they were in the clean room messing it up. I definately needed to be medicated today because I was about to go crazy. Tomorrow night is "Meet the Teacher". I am really nervous because my children really want certain teachers and I really hope they get them. I am worried about Sara because she is going into 2nd grade and they have lots of homework. She really did not have much homework last year and she is going to have to learn that she has that responsibility. I will let everyone know tomorrow night if my children are happy w/ their teachers. Not much to vent about today. Check back tomorrow.

No comments: