About Me

My photo
Self employed with two daughters, one step daughter, one step son. Married to a wonderful man.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

First Blog Ever

Okay, this is my first time at blogging. I decided that I needed somewhere to put down my thoughts for the day or things that are happening in my life. I love that there is a place that if anyone even cares to know what is going on can come and see if they like OR if they don't then they don't have to read it. I will try this out and see if I keep up with it.

First subject to blog about: Can't wait for school to start!! My kids need to get into some sort of routine again. There is only so much things that you can do in the summer and especially not alot with this HOT weather. I have one major issue that I am ready to get something done about. An 18 yr old laying around all day doing nothing for the last week because his summer college classes are done and he has nothing to do. GO TO WORK WITH YOUR DAD OR SOMETHING!!!!
Sara is begging to go see the movie "Hairspray" because it has Zac Efron from High School Musical in it. I might take her to see it tomorrow. We went to see "Underdog" last Friday. It was really a cute movie. Thumbs up!!
Oh, big news.....I got a new car (well) truck. I have been having lots of problems w/ the Expedition so David decided that he wanted to get rid of the thing. I now have a 2007 Chevy 1/2 ton Silverado Crew Cab White truck. I love it !!! Was scared that there would not be enough room for my family but it is great. Well, enough for my first blog. It is 2:14 AM and I need to get to bed.
Cheers,
First time blogger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Will save it in my favorites and check it often so please keep it updated. Add more pics and some of your layouts!