Why did God have to invent June Bugs? I hate, hate, hate these bugs. They freak me out with all the buzzing and those sticky legs. You would think that I would not have a problem with bugs owning a pest control company but I do. These bugs need to be eliminated from the face of this Earth. Another thing. Why do they call them June Bugs when they are abundant in March, April, May, and June? I loved it the other morning when I pulled out of the girls' school and there were hundreds of them dead in the drive of the school. Yeah, at least those cannot repopulate this Earth. I know it is stupid to be blogging about bugs but they drive me crazy. Maybe I can invent some kind of pesticide that will elimate them all. I will have to work on that. Stayed tuned to see if I am the next greatest inventor of "June Bug Eliminator". Maybe I can get my own reality show about killing bugs---LOL. PS. If you have not watched "The Exterminators" on TV, don't because it is sooooo stupid and that is NOT what most pest control companies do or act like.
On a mission to kill those crazy bugs,
Shawn

No comments:
Post a Comment