About Me

My photo
Self employed with two daughters, one step daughter, one step son. Married to a wonderful man.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Looking back

Ok, I have decided to try blogging again. I think I need somewhere to vent. I already open my mouth too much already so why not write what I have to say all over the internet and let the world read it too. It's funny because I started looking back on my blog and I said the same thing about blogging on a regular basis two years ago. I am going to write something at least once a week no matter what. That's my promise (for now anyway). :)
Funny how looking back through my blog I see that two years ago I said that I was also going to get my yard landscaping done. Hmmmm, two years later and that hasn't happened either. Well, I have made a little progress since then. I had a bunch of stone delivered last week to start the beds with so I guess I have gotten somewhere.
Well, it's a start. Stay tuned to see what I will open my big mouth and say next. Till then, LOTS!!!

FYI: My family says LOTS when we leave each other or end a conversation. I will explain in my next blog what LOTS means to me and my family.

No comments: