About Me

My photo
Self employed with two daughters, one step daughter, one step son. Married to a wonderful man.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Summer is almost over

Yeah, summer is almost over and school starts Monday. We had meet the teacher tonight. Katie got Ms. Manning (the same teacher that Sara had last year) and I am so happy. I really like her. She is young and fun. Katie has said all summer that she wanted Ms. Manning so she was really happy. Sara got Mrs. Pulford for 2nd grade. She was new to our school last year so I really don't know much about her. She is an older woman and I think that Sara will learn alot from her. I was really impressed w/ her classroom. It was so organized and everything had a label and a place. Sara was excited because several of her friends from Kindergarten and 1st grade were in her class. She really wanted a teacher named Mrs. Clayburn but I did not know if that would be the best choice because she lives 3 doors down and her whole family lives on my block and they are friends of ours. I was afraid that she might not be as tough on Sara because she did not want to upset me. I am really excited for the new year. Little David said that things went well at college on Wed. He had 3 people from Mabank in his first class. I think that will help that he sees people he knows. Well, not much else to say about today. Only about 85 hours until school starts---Yeah.
Almost back to normal around here,
Shawn

No comments: